Why visit Bass Lake?
Bass Lake, California is one of the most underrated destinations in the state. Towering pine trees, friendly locals, close to Yosemite, warm water, great fishing — what more could you want from a vacation? In the summer, you can spend a day hiking at one of the many trails, sliding down Angel Falls, dining at The Fork, and casting a line. During winter, Bass Lake is beautiful with snow-frosted trees and so close to Badger Pass — a local ski slope that’s great for all abilities (and affordable!).
The best vacation rental in Bass Lake, California
Okay, I’m biased. This home is where I spent a lot of my childhood and my favorite places to visit whenever I’m back in the states. This Bass Lake rental is located in North Park, a community on the northern edge of Bass Lake, just a few miles from The Forks and The Pines. It’s very safe and kid-friendly with a community pool that they’ll love to splash around in (whenever they’re not at the lake).
Details about this Bass Lake rental
- 3 bedrooms/2.5 bathrooms (sleeps 6 to 8 people)
- 1,800 square feet
- Tucked away from the main road inside the Sierra National Forest
- Neighborhood has a tennis court, pool, jacuzzi, community room, garden patio
- WiFi and DISH TV included
- Mini-bar area
- Kitchen with all cooking utensils
- Just a short walk to Bass Lake